Please click the Event's title below for more information.
- PEMEX Delegation Visited CIMC Raffles Shipyards in Yantai and TSC Group Holding’s Facilities in Qingdao in January 2015
- ATI and Queiroz Galvão Óleo e Gás (QGOG) Delegation Visited Sichuan Honghua Petroleum Equipment Company in October 2014
- ATI Delegation Participates in 13th CIPPE (China International Petroleum & Petrochemical Technology and Equipment) Exhibition in Beijing
- ATI Attended Rio Oil & Gas Expo and Conference 2012 held from September 17th to 20th 2012 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- ATI Delegation attended the inauguration, exhibition and conferences of the CMP 2012 (Congreso Mexicano del Petróleo) held from Sep 9th to 11th 2012 in the Centro Banamex in Mexico City.
- With the establishment of ATI Manaus Service Center, after-sale service activities start to develop in the Amazon area, Brazil.
- ATI inaugurates drilling rig and related equipment Service Center (a joint venture between Andrews Technologies, Inc. and HongHua Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd) in Manaus, Brazil to further support its business in the Amazon Basin area.
- ATI attends the PECOM 2012 (Petroleum Exhibition & Conference of Mexico) held in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico
- ATI delegation participates in the 12th annual CIPPE (China International Petroleum & Petrochemical Technology and Equipment) Exhibition in Beijing
- Sichuan HongHua Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd. completes manufacturing in record time of four (4) specially designed 1500HP AC-VFD Heli-portable rigs for ATI's customer in Brazil.
- Andrews Technologies de Mexico (ATM) successfully completes pilot recruitment program for Concord Well Servicing (CWS). Four complete crews, selected and trained to operate workover rigs during the winter peak drilling season, arrived in Calgary, Alberta.
- Robert Andrews, President of ATI, on October 12-13, 2011, visits MAEDA SEISAKUSHO CO. LTD’s headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Nagano, Japan, to review progress of manufacturing of Crawler Cranes ordered for Brazilian, Amazonian project.
- Andrews Technologies, Inc signed an initial three year representation agreement for Brazil entered on September 28, 2011, by and between HILONG USA LLC, a Texas corporation in Houston, Texas and a wholly owned subsidiary of Hilong Group of China (HILONG).
- A delegation from San Antonio Internacional (SAI), along with personnel of Andrews Technologies (ATI), visited Honghua Group Limited (HH) and several of their manufacturing subsidiaries in Sichuan China on August 30 -31, 2011.
- ATI delegation participates in the 11th annual CIPPE Exhibition in Beijing
- ATI and Platte River and Associates personnel Review with PEMEX progress of ATI's Technical Assistance project with PEMEX for Play Fairway Analysis methodology in Villahermosa, Mexico
- ATI participates in the 2010 Rio Oil & Gas Conference & Exposition in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- BGP International along with ATI de Mexico personnel conduct a Technical Road Show in Villahermosa, Poza Rica, and Veracruz, Mexico
- ATI delegation visited Rongsheng Machinery Manufacture LTD of Huabei Oilfield in Renqiu City, Hebei Province, PR of China.
- ATI participates in Mexican Oil Congress 2010 in Mexico City
- ATI participates in Foundation Ceremony of Honghua Group Investment & New Products Launch in Sichuan, China
- ATI and along with its business partners BGP, Rongsheng and Honghua participate In the Expetro 2009, in Veracruz, Mexico
- ATI Delegation Visited BHEM
- ATI Delegation Visited Chicontepec Drilling Sites
- ATI Attended the CIPEE Dongying 2008
- Brazilian and ATI Delegation Visit RG-Petro
- ATI Personnel Participated in the Rio Oil & Gas Expo 2008
- ATI Visited Manaus, Brazil
- ATI Participates in CIPPE 2008 in Beijing
- ATI Ships Honghua Rigs to Brazil
- ATI Delegation Visited Rongsheng
- ATI Delegation Visits Honghua
- Freet Visit to ATI in Houston
- Saudi Delegation visits CPP Headquarters in China
- ATI Mexico working trip to China
- Brazilian Delegation Visits China
- Freet Petroleum Equipment Co. Ltd Visit
- ATI-SGT Host Visit to Saudi ARAMCO
- CNPC S&E Meeting
DECEMBER 15th, 2005
- CNPC S & E - Mexico Roadshow
News & Events