Please click the News Item's title below for more information.
- The Contract with PEMEX for Land Rig Refurbishment, Mechanization and Automation Services Commences Officially with Rig PM-306 and Rig PM-331
- ATI and TSC Offshore Are Jointly Awarded PEMEX Contract for Land Rig Refurbishment, Mechanization and Automation Services in Mexico
- ATI Signs Work Agreement with TSC Offshore
- ATI has signed a contract with Queiroz Galvão Óleo e Gás (QGOG) for the supply of 5½
- ATI completes delivery of four Heli-portable land drilling rigs for HRT for operation in Amazon Jungle in Brazil
- ATI Renews the Exclusive Representation Agreement with HongHua for Mexican Market
- San Antonio International and ATI delegations visited Honghua Group Limited and Shanghai Hilong Drill Pipe Company in China
- American Geophysical completed the Seismic Acquisition Portion of the Muchite/Mata Verde Contract with PEMEX
- ATI and TIANDI Energy Ltd. signed a long term agreement for exclusive representation for Mexico and Brazil. TIANDI provides traditional high end Engineering Consulting Services.
- ATI issues a Purchase Order to HILONG for over 82,000 feet of Drill Pipe and corresponding Pup Joints, Heavy Weight Pipe, Drill Collars and accessories for 4 Drill String sets to be delivered with 4 rigs ATI is providing to Brazil in February, 2012.
- BGP International through its subsidiary in Mexico, American Geophysical, renews work on its USD $140 million contract for the execution of 2918 Km2 of 3D Seismic Acquisition Data contract with PEMEX Exploration and Production.
- Andrews Technologies de Mexico (ATM), a wholly owned subsidiary of ATI, agreed to assist Concord Well Servicing (CWS) from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with recruiting drilling personnel to work in Canada during the peak winter drilling period.
- Andrews Technologies, Inc. (ATI) signed a contract with HRT Netherlands N.V. (HRT) for the Design and Supply of four (4) Heli-Transportable Drilling Rigs for exploration blocks in operation in Solimões Basin, located in the state of Amazonia, Brazil.
- ATI completes delivery of three Heliportable land drilling rigs for Queiroz Galvão Óleo e Gás S.A. for operation in Brazil’s Amazon Basin
- ATI and Honghua to establish joint operations in Manaus, Brazil for support of their business of sales of Land Drilling Rigs in the area
News & Events