" Providing Competitive Leading Edge Alternative Solutions to the Oil and Gas E & P industry "
ATI Personnel has more than 40 years of experience as a provider and contractor to the Oil Industry in the U.S., China, Mexico, Brazil and other countries in South America.
Started in 2001, ATI specializes in supplying goods and specialized technical services to the E & P sector in the U.S., Mexico, Brazil and other countries in South America from it’s working partners in the U.S., Asia and Europe.ATI has an extensive proven track record in the supply of equipment and services in Latin America with special emphasis in the Mexico and Brazil markets.
Since 2001 ATI has been successful in securing over USD $1Billion in Contracts worldwide of which over $600 million have been with PEMEX.
What we do for our Worldwide Partners
Initial Market Entry
- Market evaluation, analysis, potential and positioning.
- Evaluation of legal and taxing operating strategies in the territory pertaining to each partner’s particular circumstances.
Contract Startup and Execution
- Securing local facilities, for base camps or operation bases.
- Hiring of qualified, local, capable and experienced personnel.
Bid Preparation and Award
- Monitoring of upcoming bids, publication dates and customer requirements.
- Preparation with partner of bidding documents supporting in the legal, technical and commercial proposals
Robert P. Andrews
President and Chief Executive Officer
Robert Andrews is Owner, President and CEO of ATI. He has 40 years of experience working effectively with PEMEX and other National Oil Companies in Latin America as a contractor and supplier. Andrews has a detail understanding of the Mexican, Brazilian and Chinese Oilfield business and maintains close working relationship with current upper and middle management of the E&P sector of its customers and working Partners. Mr. Andrews, for the last 5 years, although based in Houston is in Mexico two to three times a month mostly developing business with PEMEX and executing ongoing long term projects with PPS (PEMEX drilling Division)…