ATI personnel has more than 40 years of experience as a provider and contractor to the Oil Industry in the U.S., Mexico, Brazil and other countries in South America.
- ATI has an extensive proven track record in the supply of equipment and services in Latin America with special emphasis in the Mexico and Brazil markets. Since 2002 ATI has been successful in securing over USD $1 Billion dollars in Contracts of which over $600 million have been with PEMEX. Additionally, ATI is recognized and highly respected for its successes by Chinese Oil-field companies and renowned as the forerunner in both Mexico and Brazil as first introducing successfully Chinese Oil-field companies to these markets.
- ATI has long term (some now over 20 years) and formal partnership relationships with a number of Service and Manufacturing companies from China, U.S. and Europe that collaborate together with ATI to meet the project requirements of our customers.
- ATI provides its customers with integrated solutions that meet their needs, from specialized technical consulting in the areas of exploration, production and drilling, to the supply of software and equipment to carry out their projects or providing the complete service on a turnkey basis
Areas of experience
- Complete refurbishment, modernization and meccanization of existing drilling rigs with emphasis on larger size Land Drilling Rigs. Since 2014 ATI in a Consortium agreement with TSC, is in the process of completing the fourth 2,000HP land drilling of a programed package of 10 rigs ranging up to 3,000HP.
- Land, Transition Zone or Marine Seismic data acquisition and processing Services.
- Supply of Seismic acquisition equipment and accessories.
- Drilling and associated services on a day rate or turnkey basis.
- Supply of complete range of drilling and work-over rigs and their components such as BOP systems, mud pumps, drill strings and tools.
- Supply of Oil country Tubular Goods such as ERW and seamless casing and production tubing.
- Supply of specialized software, training and consulting in basin modeling, drilling design & planning and data management.
- Geo-science and Engineering Consulting.
ATI has corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas. Additionally ATI has two office locations in Mexico, and one in Brazil.
ATI has a long history and has repeatedly been successful in introducing Chinese Oil-field companies in Latin American markets and then placing and maintaining them in a leadership position. Such examples are companies like BGP, GWDC, Rongsheng and Honghua Manufacturing. ATI is consistently expanding business opportunities and producing positive results.
ATI is a thriving and leading company in its field of expertise, a company of many firsts, a precursor and pioneer in introducing Chinese Oil field manufacturing and services companies in their markets. ATI was the first to introduce Chinese owned and operated seismic acquisition and land drilling companies in the U.S and Mexican Markets. In addition, ATI was the first company to sell complete drilling rigs in Brazil and Mexico.